These weeks are not really good for me, creatively, because of exams I’m having, so in the meantime I’ve made a mod for a friend, for the same game as last time. It was mostly programming, but I managed to get in some spriting training, so there was some balance to the whole thing.
The mod is over here. There’s not much more I can say for now, there’s not much moe to be said. The spritework was lacking, as nigh everything one has little training in. The Shape of the cap is weirdly inorganic, the triforce was made to be easy, the coloring of the blinks could have had more thought behind it. I could have expanded on the concept, and made both from the technical and creative standpoint. Still, I’m happy with what I’ve done for now.